| BLOG POSTS | Noel Gallagher: Tales From the Middle of Nowhere (Vol.2) - Apparently I Look Like Phil Spector So, I'm just stood at some traffic lights waiting to cross the street when some guy slopes up to me..."Hey man I don't mean to disrespect you, but you do realise you got a little '80s thing going on with your hair there?" I was speechless. | | Richard McCulloch: The Loathing of Ron Burgundy - Anchorman and Consensus I loathe Anchorman, and dislike the majority of Ferrell's work. Christmas for me has become an annual struggle to avoid watching Elf. These opinions have often been met with incredulity, and are frequently followed by a relentless barrage of 'hilarious' quotations from the film in question. Unsurprisingly, this only exacerbates how I feel. | | Laura Cress: Mad Men Minus Melancholy = Meaninglessness We've all had plenty of time to digest the first showing of Mad Men Season Five on Tuesday, an episode that is doomed to be forever referred to as 'The One With Zou Bisou Bisou'. | | Lee Ridley: Will the 'Crip' Factor Make the Undateables Unwatchable? Tuesday (3 April) sees the start of a new series on Channel 4 called The Undateables or as I like to call it Would You Shag A Crip? It follows disabled people as they look for love. There's nothing like a good freak show to improve the ratings. The advertising around this programme has been deliberately controversial. A series of billboards for The Undateables with pictures of six of the participants has the tagline "love is blind, disfigured, autistic." Channel 4 would undoubtedly say that this was to help encourage debate and things but I doubt a teenage disabled person would cope very well with being told they were undateable. | | Selina Wilken: I'm Ready For a Harry Potter Remake! Having been to the Harry Potter Studio Tour at Leavesden, I now know exactly what went in to making the movies (spoiler alert: it's a lot!), and I am incredibly impressed. That said, I'm still all about an eventual remake putting a fresh spin on the story! | | MOST POPULAR ON HUFFINGTONPOST.CO.UK |
You have received this Huffington Post UK newsletter from AOL (UK) Limited, who provides the Huffington Post UK.
You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time, by updating preferences on your account page.
Privacy Policy | The Huffington Post UK is provided by AOL (UK) Limited.
© AOL (UK) Limited its affiliates and licensors.
AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.
If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar