Don't just dye Easter eggs this year. Transform them into charming candles that bring a bit of color to your table. BLOG POSTS | COURTNEY CACHET | WHAT'S HOT AT HOME: CELEBRITY BABY BOOM! There is a baby boom in Hollywood that shows no sign of slowing down. Just like we are influenced by celebrities in fashion choices, the influence of how they deck out their babies' nurseries is ever present now more than ever! | | LISA EARLE MCLEOD | 6 THINGS YOU NEED IN A HOME OFFICE When I started, all I had at the top of my white board was "successful business, happy family and world peace." Now I've added our purpose statement, revenue goals, and prospect list. Funny thing, after I started writing our goals on the board, we started hitting them. | | TAMARA ROBBINS GRIFFITH | PUT A BIRD ON IT: SIX WALLPAPERS FOR A SOPHISTICATED NURSERY I have decorated many nurseries and not one of them has featured cartoon characters or highly gender-specific colour palettes, but I like to think they were all successfully executed rooms, resulting in happy clients -- both parents and babies. What they do all have in common is wallpaper. | | LISA HOLT | SPRING STYLE FOR YOUR OUTDOOR SPACE Follow these simple tips and watch your outdoor space turn into the relaxing space you had always envisioned. | | DANA HOLMES | HOW TO STUFF A SUGAR-FREE EASTER BASKET Easter candy is plentiful at your local shops, so I'm going to help you with the non-sugar part of filling your Easter baskets. Why? Because one or two sugarless treats make every basket more sweet. | | |
To be removed from ths newsletter, to update your subscription preferences, or to recieve your newsletter, please visit our Subscription center. If you received this email from a friend, subscribe to the newsletter here.
If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar