Where Are The 'Normal' Men?.. Chocolate vs. Sex.. 'Why I'm Single'

Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Sometimes I have a reoccurring conversation with myself. This usually takes place after a particularly disturbing date, when I'm left suspended in disbelief.

It goes something like this: Am I being too picky? I then pause, reflect briefly, and always arrive at the same conclusion: Nope.
Chocolate Or Sex: Which Would You Choose?
5 Works By Lena Dunham That Aren't Girls
Olympic Medalist: Failure Made Me A Champion Again
Women Share 'Why I'm Single'
What Would You Write To Your Younger Self?
BLOG POSTS
Barbara & Shannon Kelley: Let's Talk About Sex
Women today are raised on empowering messages. From the time we're little, we're told girls can do anything boys can do. This doesn't mean we should do things the way they do.
Nancy Alvarez: What We Learn, and Pass On, from Our Mothers
It comforts me to know that my mother will live on in us, and hopefully, in the generations to follow.
Kitty Stryker: Why I Took My Sex Work Online
As a sex worker myself, having worked both in real-life situations and online pornography, I have found the web to be incredibly conducive to setting up a business that I control.
Jason Stanford: Is Ann Romney Turning Off Women?
A recent study found that men in traditional marriages with stay-at-home wives had negative attitudes about working women
Vera Miao: Where All My Ladies at in Film?
Hollywood has taught me a lot of hard realities about who really gets to tell what stories.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar